Thursday, September 7, 2023

You Shouldn't Have Come Here

 

I actually saw You Shouldn't Have Come Here as a book on booktok reposted on facebook so I wanted to give it a try. 


Grace is going on vacation and wants a quiet get away where she can enjoy nature and read. However something about the seemingly perfect ranch is off but Grace cannot figure out what. With a small town a few miles away full of a vast array of characters who seems to lack social skills Grace finally puts it down to a small town not used to visitors. Determined to enjoy her time on vacation reading and doing yoga she just focuses on nature. However all the changes when the local sheriff shows up looking for a missing girl who was suppose to have stayed at the ranch before she arrived.


What a ride, so many twists, turns, and moments where I was second guessing myself. I did not see the ending coming and I was happy for that. Now I did have some major questions left over after the book ended but I do not think I will ever get an answer to them just something I will have to come to terms with. I like the writing enough to read more work by Jeneva Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment