Thursday, September 21, 2023

Everyone Here is Lying

 

With all that is going on in my life I need a good distraction and Shari Lapena is providing that. Everyone Here is Lying had me reading way past my bedtime most nights.


Avery is a difficult child and tries both her parents patience but when her father gets so mad at her he strikes her so hard she hits the floor people start to suspect he may have done more. Avery is missing and the quiet town is horrified to learn a nine year girl was snatched off the street in her middle class neighborhood. Unsure who is telling the truth and who is lying the detective on the case are determined to find Avery no matter what. 


Once again I had no clue who was responsible for making Avery disappear, the twists and turns kept me guessing along with all the detectives. I do wish that the characters were more fleshed out though lost of them and I felt like I knew none of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment