Saturday, September 16, 2023

Not A Happy Family

 

Not a Happy Family is by an author I have enjoyed in the past so I stuck with the story to the end. I did not care for this story at all, I kept waiting for hints about the investigation but seemed to never get any. I literally had no clue who the killer was until it was revealed. Personally not enough closure to the mystery was provided at the end for me either. 


Murdered and rich with angry kids and a housekeeper who loves the kids more then herself leaves detectives with a perplexing case. Who killed the Mr. and Mrs. Merton? With every suspect having a motive and every one of them willing to lie the story contains plenty of twists and turns leaving the reader guessing.


Personally I did not enjoy Not A Happy Family, the writing style was not to my taste. However the mystery was solved with a solid reason why things occurred the way they did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment