Sunday, April 4, 2021

The Princess Diaries Take Two

 

Oddly enough I enjoyed The Princess Diaries Take Two far more then The Princess Diaries. I think part of it was I finally stopped expecting things to be like the movie and just enjoyed what was going on in the story.


Mia is still trying to adjust to being New York's newest royal and keep her life feeling normal. Struggling with school, her friends, and her royal family Mia just sort of wants to hide. All that changes though when her mother declares she is pregnant and Mia's algebra teacher is the father of the baby. Now determined to help her mother stay healthy during the pregnancy Mia no wonder feels overwhelmed. Still not used to the press publishing every single word she says Mia makes a few mistakes that cause some problems.


I am glad I did not stop with the series since it is growing on me. I have already started The Princess Diaries Third Time Lucky and so far it seems entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment