Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Princess Diaries: Third Time Lucky

 

I am so glad I continued on with The Princess Diaries, it keeps getting better and better. I am hoping the library does not have a huge waiting list for the fourth book since the little free library did not have the fourth one in it.


Mia is becoming more believable as a human. Happy to have her first boyfriend she is worried that something is wrong since she is not as excited as she thought she would be over having a boyfriend. Dealing with her mom being pregnant and planning a wedding to Mia's algebra teacher is also causing drama in Mia's life. The other major problem Mia's secret crush now has a girl hanging around him all the time. Even worse the girl is not flunking algebra and knows how to clone fruit flies. How is a girl to compete with that? 


Some of the diary entries still bother me and some seem really fake. It does seem like a more reasonable length for someone who would daily in a diary and I like that Mia is feeling more human and not robotic. I am eager to continue on with the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment