Sunday, March 7, 2021

Tarnished City

 

While I disliked Gilded Cage a lot I had hoped Tarnished City would redeem the trilogy for me but it was not meant to be. If anything I disliked Tarnished City even more then Gilded Cage which is saying a lot.


I still do not care about any of the characters or what happens to them. Only one character do I feel anything for and it is annoyance. I really wish that she had been killed off. Just like with Gilded Cage I feel the series is too short to have so many points of view going on in each book. It makes it harder to connect to the characters and care about what happens to them. The writing style continues on in the same manner and twists and turns are presented. 


While I would like to know if Equals loose power I am not interested enough to try to slosh my way through another boring book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment