Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Lobster Boy: The Bizarre Life and Brutal Death of Grady Stiles Jr.

I am not really sure what I expected when I read Lobster Boy but it was not what I got.

Grady Stiles Jr grew up in the world of freak shows, born with no legs and hand that ended in claw like items gave him the sideshow name Lobster Boy. Sadly his life was not all lights and glitz outside of the sideshow. Cruel to his family and wanting to pass on his genetic disorder Grady was happiest when drinking. All that changed when Grady was shot in the back of the head sitting in his own house. With plenty of suspects the police, a jury, and judge have to find out who killed Lobster Boy.

The story was just strange and I am not sure I really disliked it but it was not a story I had to keep reading. I do enjoy true crime  but this was just so far out I had trouble believing it was based on a true story even. 

No comments:

Post a Comment