Thursday, May 28, 2020

Explosive Alliance

Explosive Alliance was passed to me by a friend who said it was alright. Normally I like the Love Inspired Suspense stories since they are a fast read with a fun mystery. Sadly this was the weakest of the few I have read over the years.

Krista just wants to forget everything bad that happened and having spend four years away from her beloved Opa who is fighting cancer. Hoping changing her name will be enough Krista decides to return home. While at a sporting event with her Opa Krista notices that a man in a hoodie leaves behind a backpack. Fear fills her when she finds a bomb inside. With the bomber knowing who Krista is she has to look over her shoulder constantly to make sure she will not be the next victim.

The story was just okay, I was able to put the book down which has not happened with others in this genre before. I did not figure out the mystery but I also feel like no evidence was really given to let you figure out the mystery which was a let down. It is a fast read though and kept me occupied for a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment