Thursday, January 23, 2020

Starfall

Since I loved Starflight I wanted to read Starfall. Sadly I was highly disappointed.

First off the characters of Starflight became side characters that were barley in the story at all. Side characters from Starfall took center stage.

Cassia fled her home planet when she was being forced into an arranged marriage with a man who wanted to kill her and take the throne. With her best friend Kane at her side Cassia knows she cannot avoid going home forever however that decision is changed for her when she is captured by intergalactic bounty hunters.

My biggest issue with Starfall was how many times the story went in circles, it felt like I kept reading the same story over and over until about the 85% mark. Then the story got exciting and original. I wish that the first part had been left out totally and just the last fifteen percent or so of the story had been expanded upon and been the plot line. Sadly everything was predictable and I had many things figured out before Cassia did. It seems like Starfall is the last book in the Starflight series which is good since I do not want to continue on with the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment