Sunday, May 19, 2019

What Janie Found

What Janie Found is the fourth book in the Janie Johnson series. Due to moving recently and in between jobs for the time I have a lot of free time. Well until the new apartment renovations are done then I won't have to sit here all day with the maintenance men and be able to feel out some job locations.

Janie is under stress and struggling to help her parents as best she can. Having had a stroke Mr. Johnson is incapacitated in the hospital. To take the burden off her mother Janie agrees to keep track of the bills along with some household chores. Horrified at finding a folder marked H.J. in the file cabinet with the bills Janie struggles to figure out what to do. Thankfully for Janie Brian her younger brother and Reeve are close by to give her continuous support. 

I was disappointed in What Janie Found. The whole feel of the story was building up this huge reveal and moving towards one thing but it just felt like the story stopped. No real closure or anything. I was under the belief this was the last story in the series but I just saw a novella and another novel listed on Goodreads. I have come this far so I will continue the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment