Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Painted Girls

Ever since I read a review of The Painted Girls while jogging on the treadmill at the gym I have wanted to read the story. I finally saw it at the library and checked it out.

I am not even sure how to describe The Painted Girls. It was unlike any story I read before, two different girls with two different points of view about life. At first I really liked Marie and Antoinette drove me crazy but that slowly changed. 

Up until about the eighty percent mark I could not read fast enough to learn the fate of the girls then the story just went downhill and I lost interest quickly. I pretty much just skimmed the ending not caring what happened to either girl and totally baffled at the conclusion. The story did not really end just sort of stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment