Friday, March 23, 2018

Wicked

Wicked is the fifth book in the Pretty Little Liars series. I really hesitated to try out Wicked since Unbelievable summed up the series in a way. After all "A" had been caught and the mystery solved so I was worried it would be just beating the story line to death while adding in all the same twists as the first part of the series. Thankfully I was wrong and Wicked surprised and delighted me.

The Rosewood girls think they are home free, A has been stopped, Ali's killer is behind bars, and all of them can get their lives back in control or can they. The police call the new "A" a copycat but this new person knows a lot of things about all of them things they have not uttered to anyone else. Scared sick, unsure what to do, and being ignored by the police the girls again learn to rely on themselves as they work at unraveling the mystery of who wants to ruin their lives, who killed Ali, and why.

Despite the major breakthroughs in Unbelievable Wicked does a wonderful job of continuing the series and pulling the reader right back in. The more I read the closer I feel to all the girls, each one of them is struggling with some real life problem that makes them relatable. I cannot wait to continue to see each of their stories continue to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment