Thursday, March 8, 2018

Unbelievable

Unbelievable was quite the ride. I was so excited to see Unbelievable in the e-library and available. I quickly downloaded the story and dove right in.

With Emily's secret out and her transformation through a reform program a total failure her parents have shipped her to Iowa to be with conservative family. Horrified at the strict rules Emily just wants out. However one small comfort is A no longer has control over her every movement.

Aria just could not keep her hands off her teacher and due to a little secret A told he is now behind bars. Homeless and alone once again Aria tries to keep it all together while attempting to ignore further problems A is causing.

Continuing her therapy sessions Spencer is terrified she is not recalling the night Ali disappeared correctly and is involved in her death somehow. Horrified at the thought of having killed her best friend she desperately tries to remember clearly what happened that night.

Hanna is the worst off, having figure out who A is from a slip up on a text she is now in the hospital fighting for her life after being ran over by A. Struggling to wake up from her coma her friends desperately hope she will be alright and reveal who A is.

Unbelievable was one fast read, I could not wait to find out if Hanna remembered who A was. I have had a theory all along on how A got the information (hooray I was right) and I had some people in mind as well on who could be doing the stalking. My only thought is the story seemed pretty well tied up at the end so I am not sure how it will continue, I do have Wicked downloaded but I have not started reading it yet. I am hoping it will present a new intrigue that grabs my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment