Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Christmas at Harrington's

 

I believe I got Christmas at Harrington's from the free library earlier this year. I knew I was saving it for Christmas time. One of the best parts is that the story was to the point but still held tender hearted moments. I actually miss books being around this length, not every book needs to be a five hundred page plus beast filled with non needed fluff. 

Lena is eager for a new start after being released from prison for a crime she did not commit. Trusting the advocate to have set her up with a chance at a new life Lena blindly gets on a bus and finds herself in a small town where she hopes to forget her past. 

The story is complete and leaves a feel good on your heart. It does have a plot but not much fluff and despite their being several characters I felt like I got to know all of them. A delightful Christmas story and I see why it is a classic. 




No comments:

Post a Comment