Tuesday, December 5, 2023

The Senator's Wife

 

I really do not know why I stick with books I do not like but for some reason I managed to read all of The Senator's Wife.


Sloane is worried about her his replacement surgery and how the foundation she runs will cope without her to be at the helm. Her husband, a powerful senator, suggests a home aide who can help her with her recovery and working with the foundation while she recovers for six weeks. All is going well until Sloane just does not get better, instead she continues to get worse. 


A great premise and for a bit I was thrown off who the cuprite was but the majority of the book was fluff that did not move the story forward. The last handful of chapters was where the suspense kicked in and when things got interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment