Monday, February 21, 2022

Chakra Healing A Beginner's Guide to Self-Healing Techniques that Balance the Chakras

 

Before Covid caused a pay cut I use to go to acupuncture for stress and anxiety. It helped a lot and the acupuncturist spoke of charka and ways to align them. Well when the budget had to be redone I gave up weekly acupuncture. I have really missed it so I decided to try to read up on charka to see what I could do at home to maybe help a little bit. I found Charka Healing at the local bookstore. 


I really liked the first part of the book and the part where each ailment is broken down to show what problem goes with what chakra. The second half of the book was super cookie cutter, all the writing was the same except for one word switched out which made it beyond tedious to read. I really wish the author had tried different ways of writing out techniques in case someone did not understand the directions one way. I learn a little about meditation and have some yoga poses I can give a try. Just overall Chakra Healing felt underwhelming once I was beyond the ailment part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment