Sunday, September 5, 2021

Miracle on 5th Avenue

 

Miracle on 5th Avenue was randomly grabbed from my to read pile and I cannot recall where I got it.


Eva is happy to keep busy working during the Christmas season. It keeps her mind off the fact that her grandma died a year ago leaving her alone. Lonely and missing her Grandma she eagerly takes a job decorating a pent house for Christmas and filling a freezer with delicious food. To her horror the man living in the pent house has not gone away skiing for a week instead he is still at home and clearly does not want her there. However Eva was hired to do a job and she insists on getting it done no matter the consequences of sharing a space with a grouchy author.


The writing flowed well and while it was a romance book it had few steamy scenes. I liked how the two main characters came off totally different at the start but then slowly opened up their real feelings. The ending was predictable except for one part which I wont spoil. While it is a series I do feel like I understood what was going on and all the loose ends were tied up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment