Thursday, September 23, 2021

Dying for Dinner Rolls

 

Dying for Dinner Rolls is one of the many unread books I have on the Nook app. Since it is impossibly hard to get books from the library right now I am randomly choosing previous books I have downloaded. Most are older Free Friday books.


Cat is horrified when she goes to check on her friend and finds her dead with a slit wrist. Obviously the police are not used to murders since it is deemed a suicide despite a large bash in the back of the victim's head. Lots of slapstick moments and it was pretty easy to figure out what the answer to the mystery was.


Just a basic cozy mystery. I felt like the humor was forced too much and that the characters were a big generic. Despite the larger mystery ending on a cliff hanger I will not be continuing with the series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment