Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Dance Upon the Air

 

I got Dance Upon the Air out of the local free library, I did not realize it was a series when I started reading it.


Nell is running and terrified that her abusive husband will find her. Somehow fate draws her to a small island where she quickly finds a job and housing. Determined to settle into her new life Nell slowly begins to relax and focuses on making the island home. That is until the local sheriff decides he want to get know more about Nell and not just in a professional manner. Unsure of how to trust anymore Nell slowly works on becoming her own person. 


The story was alright, it drug in parts and had more intimate scenes then I care for. Even though it is a series I do not feel like I have to keep reading to figure out what happens. I most likely will not seek out the second book unless I happen to see it in the free library as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment