Saturday, October 24, 2020

No Exit

 

No Exit came up as a recommendation on Goodreads from another book I had read. Bored on day I read the description and just could not get it out of my mind, thankfully the library had it available for check out.

I cannot recall the last time I could not put a book down, I was struggling to keep my eyes open as I kept whispering to myself just one more chapter. The start of No Exit is literally the slowest part of the whole story, once things take off they take off and the suspense never stops. With that said it is super hard to really say much about the story without giving anything away since every turn of the page seemed to bring a new problem for Darby to deal with. 

The writing was fast paced, action packed, and smooth sailing. It does get gory at times but even though I dislike gore I was able to stomach it since that part was not the focus of the story. While I would not say no to another story by Taylor Adams I think I need some a bit more mellow after reading such an intense story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment