Friday, August 28, 2020

The Complication

 

The Complication is the sixth and final book in The Program series. 2020 was the year I was hoping to finish up a bunch of series. I was doing well until the library closed down and then it got super hard to get ebooks as well. That is why I am happy I can finally say I have finished The Program series. 

Tatum's whole life is a lie and she cannot figure out who is telling her the truth, half truth, lies, or even wants her alive. Drowning in lies, suspicions, broken hearts, and danger Tatum searches for the cure to the Program and to the stop the epidemic of suicides. 

Overall I really struggled with two the way the series was set up. I did not care for the time line nor did I really care for how the story jumped around between main characters. The story line was new and while sad hope was offered which was remarkable. I really would have liked an epilogue for all the characters but only two were chosen for some reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment