Saturday, April 4, 2020

Starbreak

Strabreak is the second book in the duologoy of Starglass. I did not really like Starglass but I wanted to know how things ended.

Terra is heading to the planet to hopefully save her sister in law and meet the boy that haunts her dreams. Escaping the riots happening in the dome Terra rounds up a handful of people and convinces them to head down to the planet with her.

It is so hard to write reviews for books I am not overly fond of. The story did not move very quickly and it focused more on an intimate relationship between Terra and an alien. I found myself skimming large parts of the story where it felt repetitive and just boring. With average writing and flat characters I will not find myself searching for more of Phoebe North's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment