Monday, April 27, 2020

Paper Towns

Paper Towns has been on my to read list for ages and when I saw it had no wait at the library I quickly checked it out. The start quickly drew me but I lost interest right around part two. Since I wanted to know the answer to the mystery I did keep reading. 

Quentin has always loved the girl next door, Margo may have liked him at one time but ever since they found a deceased person their relationship as friends disintegrated. Now the most popular girl in high school Quentin watches Margo from a distance until one night she shows up at his window demanding his help. After a wild night of supposedly random occurrences Margo disappears. Determined to find his friend Quentin goes on a journey to piece together the clues left behind.


The writing was alright, part of it just dragged and seemed to go in circles which drove me crazy. Overall I just did not care for the story and was highly disappointed. Guess it was not my style of book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment