Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Readaholics and the Poirot Puzzle

The Readaholics and the Poirot Puzzle is the second book in the Book Club mystery series. I have been meaning to read it for some time.

Once again Amy-Faye is in the middle of a mystery but this time it involves her brother, Derek. With the grand opening of Derek's pub a huge success until Derek's partner Gordon is murdered Amy-Faye thinks noting else can get worse. Wrong Derek is arrested for the murder of Gordon. Knowing her brother is not capable of murder Amy-Faye decides to investigate and find the truth behind the murder.

I will admit it has been years since I read the first book. I vaguely recall loving the first story in the Book Club mystery series but this one did not catch my attention as much. While I am not 100% sure I believe the series is only three books and I do have The Readaholics and the Gothic Gala already downloaded on my tablet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment