Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Deadly

I really do not know how I am getting so far behind on book posts. It dose not feel like I am reading for pleasure anymore. Deadly is the fourteenth book in the Pretty Little Liars series. The whole story was fast paced and captivating I could not wait to turn the page.

Everything changed in Deadly, the girls decided to go to the police for help and protection but their plan backfires on them when A starts sharing their dirty little secrets with the world. Going from being protected to prosecuted the girls have no clue how to act or who to trust for help.

Informed that a plea of insanity is their best option the girls fight to figure out how to get out of the mess without making things worse, after all A always seems to be one step ahead of them.

I am so eager for Toxic to arrive at the library. I want to know how things will go down. A is a master at playing the game and I am eager to see if any of the girls will ever end up one step ahead of A.

No comments:

Post a Comment