Saturday, February 3, 2018

Nefertiti

I downloaded a sample of Nefertiti awhile ago on my Nook and just now got to it.

They story is told from Nefertiti's younger sisters points of view Mutnodjmet. Hungry for power Nefertiti is beside herself when she is chosen to be the chief wife to the ambitious Pharaoh. Determined to be the only one in the Pharaoh's eyes Nefertiti thinks through each move beautifully all the while winning the love of the people of Egypt. With a strong desire to be needed and remembered Nefertiti feeds the Pharaoh's ideas of a lesser deity becoming the main God of Egypt and joins the venture to move the capitol of Egypt. While the story is told from Mutnodjmet's point of view it still feels like Neferitit's story and I loved every word of it. 

I am happy to learn that Michelle Morgan wrote a sequel to Neferititi and I cannot wait to see if the library has it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment