Monday, January 29, 2018

A Wrinkle in Time

I knew I had read a Wrinkle in Time while in gradeschool but I had no memory of the plot and just recalled it scared the daylights out of me. While I was at a movie I saw a preview for the movie and thought I should read the story again.

I am not even really sure how to review the story, it is a strange story and I do not like the ending at all. I understand it is a series but I do not think I will read any more of the books. The writing got a bit tedious for me, lots of use of the characters names and I got sick of reading the words "Charles Wallace" and I did not really understand the villain. Meg also drove me crazy with whining about everything. I am glad I did take the time to read it again though and refresh my memory about the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment