Tuesday, February 7, 2017

OyMG

I am not really sure what drew me to OyMG but I am glad I gave it a try.

Ellie loves to debate and give speeches. Upon learning that the school of her dreams is far out of her parents budget Ellie decides to attend a Christian debate camp in hopes of winning a scholarship to the school. Shortly after arriving at the Christian debate camp things start to go wrong for Ellie, being Jewish she has a rash of bad luck with Christian topics such as a Christmas tree. Managing to overcome the dilemma's Ellie befriends Devon the grandson of the woman awarding the scholarship. With a bit of help from her family Ellie works at discovering who she truly is.

OyMG was a really light, easy, read and it fit my mood perfectly. It was not heavy on the romance aspect of the story and focused more on Ellie facing tough decisions in her life. The writing was smooth and easy to follow along. All in all an entertaining read. 



No comments:

Post a Comment