Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Duck for Cover & Other Tales A Collection of Short Stories

 

Mrs. Venkatraman was kind enough to give me a copy of Duck For Cover and Other Tales A Collection of Short Stories for free. 

Normally short stories are not my style but I was pleasantly surprised by most the stories in Duck for Cover. Not every story was my favorite but all were interesting enough I read them and every one had a wonderful lesson. 

Several times I found myself laughing or relating to the situation at hand. Also the story was fully complete which is nice. Far too often I read collections of short stories and wonder was going on, how the story ended properly, or just could not even figure out if it was a short story or a preview for a novel. 


*Receiving a free copy had no impact on my review

No comments:

Post a Comment