Friday, March 24, 2023

Amazing Agent Luna Vol 3

 

I am glad I continued on with Amazing Agent Luna since the third manga is where the story really picked up for me.


A bit more sure of herself at school Luna is really coming out as her own character. Readers were finally treated to a bit of Luna's early years and how Control felt about situations inside the facility where Luna grew up. As Luna is growing more into her own person she must learn to make hard choices and this becomes very apparent as Luna is forced to choose between her mission and her conscious at one point.


Of course the story ended on a cliff hanger and volume 4 is not free on the Nook. I still do not like the manga enough to buy it. After checking the local library I was sad to see they do not have volume 4 but with more digging I found an omnibus that is volume 4 and 5 combined so I ordered that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment