Sunday, November 13, 2022

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts one and Two Playscript

 

I saw this in the free library while visiting my Grandparents so I figured I would give it a try. I have never read a playscript before so I was not really sure what to expect. It felt like an unfinished story to me more like an outline and I think I would have enjoyed seeing the theatrical production more however it was limited to the UK which is a shame.


Due to not having it as a story I had no real indication of what any of the new characters looked like which was odd since I had a clear picture of what familiar characters looked like. Unable to know the thoughts of characters I also did not get a good feel for the characters. 


With that said I do not think playscripts are my cup of tea. I like more fleshed out stories with complex characters. This felt more like a super complete outline then a story to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment