Sunday, October 16, 2022

Last Girl Ghosted

 

Last Girl Ghosted sounded interesting with a refreshing mystery storyline. Sadly it was far from that.


Wren leads a double life, the normal every day girl she presents herself as and the secret woman who answers people's pleas for help in well thought out letters. That is all well and fine for her until her best friend pushes her to do more and encourages her to join a dating app. Soon Wren is swept off her feet by a man and all is going well when out of no where he ghosts her. 


Everything with Last Girl Ghosted was a mess in my opinion. From the ever changing writing style to character development. Nothing really seemed to fit and it was not a smooth read. From third person past tense to first person present tense with no real warning almost had me give up. I wish I had since I wasted too much time on an unbelievable story with remarkable Mary Sue characters throughout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment