Saturday, January 12, 2019

The Treatment

The Treatment is the second book in The Program book series. I was really confused with where Suzanne Young was going with the story. I feel like lots of new characters appeared which was exciting and great but none of them stuck around to make an impression on me at all.

Sloane just seems broken and too messed up to even know what is going on anymore, I am not a fan of the love triangle thing going on at all. I just wanted to know if Sloane was going to get her memories back and go completely crazy from all of them. I did not really feel like I knew Sloane or even really cared about her.

James is just as bad as Sloane at times, he is needy and highly insecure. With a lightening fast temper his answer is to hit everything that annoys him and I was not a fan of his character building.

Realm is why I kept reading The Treatment. The mystery around Realm is well done, I still do not understand who or what Realm is. I am sure he has done horrible things but also good things. I love how he is so grey and constantly kept me guessing.

I read a preview for The Remedy and since it is obviously different characters I am highly considering giving it a try. I do not dislike the writing style just the character building to an extent. Plus I hope to read more about Realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment