Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Houdini Spector

The Houdini Sector is the last book in the The Houdini Mysteries series. All the Harry Houdini mysteries seemed to start slow but they drew me and I could not put them down.

Determined to be successful as an escape artist Harry goes about pursuing someone who will hire him to entertain crowds with his daring acts. With the help of his brother Harry gets tangled up in proving that a seance is a fake. All goes well until one of the guests at the seance ends up dead. Confused and befuddled the two brothers work to figure out how and who committed the murder.

I will miss the Harry Houdini stories they were fun and I enjoyed Daniel Stashower's style of writing. While it seems no more Harry Houdini mysteries will happen I do plan on reading some other work by Daniel Stashower.

No comments:

Post a Comment