Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Revenge of Seven

The Revenge of Seven is the fifth book in I am Number Four series. So far this has been my least favorite book of the series.

Marina is full of desire to take revenge on Five who betrayed the Guarde resulting in the death of one of them. Full of anger Marina forms a new legacy the ability to use moisture to make ice and she intends to use this deadly legacy to hunt down Five.

John is struggling to know what to do and forcing himself to the trust Adam, the Mog that was experiment on with a dead guardes body. Unsure on what to do John ignores the advice of the other guarde and agrees to bring Adam into the circle.

Still separated the Guarde all work at fulfilling different tasks. I still struggle with figuring out whose point of view is happening quickly, this has never happened to me with any other book series so it is bothering me a lot. Other then that I just found this book filler until the last couple of chapters and unlike the other books in the series this one just flat out stopped. No smooth ending it just was wham I am done. I am too invested in the series to stop with it so I will continue on with The Fate of Ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment