Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Fall of Five

The Fall of Five is the fourth book in the I am Number Four series.

The trend of telling from multiple points of view continues with new points of view added in, sadly like the previous books I did struggle at times to figure out whose point of view it was at times. Having gathered together the Garde is only missing Number Five and soon they have a sign from Five. Determined to unite Four thinks of a plan to find Five and hopefully unite them as a team.

For some reason the story felt a bit underwhelming at times for me. I do wish that things were still just told from one point of view. Overall I just prefer a book series stay consistent with points of view and I am Number Four was told entirely from Four's point of view. Despite struggling at times to figure out whose point of view is happening I do have The Revenge of Seven downloaded on my Nook and I cannot wait to start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment