Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Dark Days Club

The cover is what drew me to The Dark Days Club so I downloaded a sample. The sample was a couple chapters and I was immediately drawn into the story. I had to learn more about Lady Helen.

Helen is intriguing and enlightening character. I love her spirit, despite her overbearing uncle she is determined to make her own choices and remain free. Having reached the eighteen Helen is to presented to the Queen and announce her coming out in society. Fearful of her mother's shady reputation Helen is shocked when the queen gives her unsettling news about her late mother.

The writing was a pleasure to read. I loved every word and the intricate word building. All the characters had lovely personalities with flaws, development, and clear differences between them all. I cannot wait to start The Dark Days Pact.

No comments:

Post a Comment