Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Dangerous

Dangerous was a random pick on my Nook. I have mixed feelings about the story, I did not overly love it but I was unable to stop reading.

Ria loves being a fire magic user and it is her first year at a prestigious magic school. Everything is going perfect for Ria including her super hot boyfriend who happens to be a water magic user until suddenly Ria starts losing control of herself as the first symptoms of magic disease start to appear in her life.

The love circle part is bugging me a lot. Ria is playing two boys and I do not like that at all. Her emotions change way too quickly for my taste and it seems a bit unbelievable at times. Other then that part I did enjoy the story and  I am curious to know more. I will get the second book eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment