Sunday, January 15, 2017

Endure

I cannot recall the last time I was able to read a trilogy one after another so it was a wonderful treat. Endure is the third and final book in the Defy trilogy.

Alexa has come a long way, no longer having to hide that she is a girl and in love with the King Alexa works at accepting more in her life beyond the sword. Struck by the orders from Rafe to protect him at all costs and her best friend taken prisoner by Rafe Alexa knows only that she must rescue her friend.

I was seriously disappointed in Endure. I read it in one sitting for the most part and it was super repetitive. It felt like I had read the same parts in the previous books and just kept looping. After a hundred pages or so of the same stuff the last battle finally started which was a huge disappointment. It felt like Sara B. Larson took the easy way out with the ending. I doubt I will pursue further works if Larson continue to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment