Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The Woman in Cabin 10

 

I had heard about The Woman in Cabin 10 so when I saw it in the local free library I grabbed it. 


Right away the story starts out with a bang and I was instantly hooked. I think that is why it was disappointing when the story turned and got painfully every day boring. Nothing really happened but then again little tidbits of things that could be wrong would pop up and keep me reading. It was the last fifty pages or so that the story really picked up the pace again to the point I could not put the book down. 


The writing was smooth and well edited. Character development did not really happen but the story took place over a small amount of time, right around two weeks so I would not expect people to change that much. I have been really into faster paced stories lately and since I felt the middle was slow I do not see myself seeking out more books by Ruth Ware.

No comments:

Post a Comment