Saturday, June 27, 2020

Spook's Dark Assassin

The Spook's Dark Assassin is the final book in the Starblade Chronicles. I sort of regret reading the trilogy since it did not have the magic The Last Apprentice had.

Tom is doing his best to keep fighting the advancing threat of Kobalos who want to destroy all human males and enslave all human females. The story jumps around a lot between Tom, Alice, and Grimaklin. I got pretty bored fairly quickly since the story would get good and jump to someone else it left me frustrated and wanting answers for what was going on. The ending was a bit odd and did not really fit the story well. I just overall was not impressed with the trilogy beyond A New Darkness. I am not sure if I will read anymore of Delaney's work or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment