Friday, April 27, 2018

Of Triton

Of Triton is the second book in the Syrena Legacy. I had no intention of reading Of Triton so soon since I struggled with the first book but I could not get the characters out of my mind. I guess Of Poseidon left more of an impression on me then I realized.

Emma has to take in a lot, she is struggling to accept she is a half breed and that her mother is famous among the Syrena. Terrified of being discovered as a half breed Emma struggles with what path to take since Syrena law declares all half breeds must be put to death she worries that will be her fate if she reveals herself as having the gift of Poseidon.

All in all Of Triton was a much faster and smoother read. The writing was vastly improved and flowed at a better pace. I could see more of the characters and their personalities morphing into adult attitudes which was nice. The ending was tied up nicely so I was confused at first as to whether or not their was a third book, I do look forward to seeing what happens with Emma's and Galen's relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment