Thursday, June 20, 2024

The Mystery Guest

 

The Mystery Guest is the second book in the Molly the Maid series. While I enjoyed The Maid enough to continue on the series I am dubbing The Mystery Guest with second book syndrome. I had to force myself to keep reading at times. 


Molly is different and thinks different then the average person, I love how consistent her character is all the time. In no way at all is Molly a cookie cutter character and it was nice seeing an in-depth look at her childhood and how she even struggled to relate to children. 


I was not overly thrilled with the story line, it did not hold my attention and nothing was a shock for me. I expected almost everything that happened. I kept hoping for a big revelation I missed in some way. If the library has The Mistletoe Mystery I would consider trying it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment