Wednesday, June 12, 2024

The Ballad of Never After

 

The Ballard of Never After is the second book in the Once Upon A Broken Heart trilogy. 

I love Evangeline, everything from her name to her personality. She is such a dynamic and well rounded character that I could easily see her with her pink hair walk through the door any moment. Normally love triangles make me cringe but this one is executed perfectly and adds so much to the story. 


Stephanie Garber has a lovely and elegant writing style it is not for everyone but I just adore it. The way Mrs. Garber is able to describe things paints a rich and vivid image in my mind that I thoroughly enjoy. Also I did not deal with second book syndrome while reading The Ballard of Never After. Constantly I was trying to rush through daily life just have a few minutes to read. The other day I stopped at the bookstore and have already started A Curse For True Love

No comments:

Post a Comment