Friday, February 16, 2024

Before She Disappeared

 

I had no clue Before She Disappeared was part of a series or I would not have started it. I tend to try to read series when they are complete or not read them at all. I cannot stand when a mystery ends on a cliffhanger and then you wait ages for the next book to either tie up the mystery or continue it.


Frankie is a woman on a mission, a mission to find the forgotten minorities who disappear, the ones who cases go cold, the ones who are only remembered by their family, and no matter she wont stop until the missing are found. 


Frankie is clearly a well rounded character, she has flaws, she has feelings, she shows fear, and she has things that make me like her a lot. The whole story wrapped up as well, so well in fact I had to see if the book preview at the end of the story was the next in the series. It is and I am trying to decide it I want to continue the series or not. I do like the writing style, the main character, the process, and the overall plot line just not into reading mystery that is a series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment