Friday, August 7, 2026

I Kill Killers

 


With the house still in disarray I am unable to get to the books I had set out to read so I am scrounging through free libraries which lack thrillers. 


I went into I Kill Killers blind having never heard of S.T. Ashman and it starts out with a bang. Right away you get an idea of what type of person Leah is and how she will do what she perceives as right and just no matter what.

Leah is a well written character with flaws and an interesting point of view on life. Clearly Leah is not like any every day person she devotes herself fully to anything she sets her mind to including playing the piano and killing serial killers. It was interesting to see Leah's though process unfold as the book progressed. 

Liam is a straight laces FBI agent who is all about justice through the court system. Despite knowing something is not right Liam is not about to listen to the higher ups who insist he is wrong. With danger lurking around every turn Liam does not back down and continues to search for the truth.

While both characters are very different I enjoyed reading about both of them. The writing is smooth and flows easy. It is graphic though and I understand the trigger warnings. I do not handle seeing blood in movies but I can read about it in books. I have started looking for the second book with no luck the local library does not have a copy. 




Despite my lack of posting in July I have been reading books just none were good enough I bothered to write a review for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment