Monday, December 1, 2014

The Black Sheep's Redemption - Fitzgerald Bay #5

From the first few pages I was hooked on The Black Sheep's Redemption and could not put it down. I was eager to learn more about Demi and about the person stalking her.

Sadly I did have a couple issues with Demi for someone suffering from amnesia she seemed well put together a good deal of the time and seemed to know herself pretty well which I found a bit odd. Despite that I liked Demi even though she played the card of wanting the police or Charles to protect her. Considering she was attacked pretty badly I can totally see her not wanting to rely on herself to stay safe.

I was excited to see Charles was the main male in The Black Sheep's Redemption. I was eager to know more about him since the first book. Employer to the deceased Olivia. Never once did I think he killed Olivia but it was nice to see things from his point of view.

Once again clues about Olivia surfaced leaving me wondering who did it. The person I thought all along who was the killer is clearly not so now I am a loss for who it could be.

The writing was smooth and read quickly. I cannot wait to read the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment